RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Drips and Drabs by Blood_Debt
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
He sat at the bar, steaming slowly. Not so much steaming from anger (it wasn't helping though, and he was definitely short of temper now) but more from the tremendous heat. Sanzo hissed, and decided to take the final step - to use his beloved normally-reserved-for-whacking-annoying-monkeys/kappas-on-the-head fan for its original purpose. Fanning. Drawing it out of a pocket in his sleeve, the blond monk flicked it open with a deft twist of his hand, and spread the white paper to it's full size wafting it back and forth to create a small breeze that could serve to cool him down.

Suddenly, he was surrounded by people waving money. They were screaming 'I saw him first!'. It irritated the sutra protector - they were cancelling out the effects of all his fanning efforts, hot and sweaty bodies providing even more heat and having the added bonus of crushing him so that it was hard to breathe. He could feel someone nuzzling his leg.

"What the...?" Sanzo swore, kicking the nuzzler, and trying to escape. Then he saw the untidy marker pen inscriptions scrawled across his precious harisen. 'I am a poophead gigalo' He was going to kill Goku and Gojyo. Slowly.

-

200 words exactly.

Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net