RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Blood Red by Dayast_Joy
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Feedback is food for writers, so do please review, thanks! Hope that you enjoy this chapter.

Dayast_joy@yahoo.com

Hakkai awoke from a post-lunch cat nap to a warm, naked body snuggling up against his back. Roving hands reached into his trousers and fondled his sex, and then stroked his thighs and buttocks, unapologetically seeking and then gently caressing the pucker between. Before the brunette was fully awake, his garments had been slipped off and his legs were exposed. Naughty fingers then darted under his sleeping shirt.

“Gojyo!” he said, slightly alarmed at the urgency of his lover’s lust.

“Wakey, wakey!” the redhead chuckled.

The undershirt popped over his head and disappeared somewhere off the bed with shocking speed.

The brunette turned around to face his eager would-be ravisher, “You’re wet! Mmm, but you smell good.” He could not help but smile as he said this because he was being intimately fondled, and such was the skilfulness of the randy redhead’s hands that there seemed to be two pairs of them exploring his nakedness.

“Just came from a good soak. Can you imagine that Kougaiji has four pools built into the gardens within the keep? Fobbed off the monkey on the monk, we should have the whole afternoon to ourselves,” Gojyo purred against his neck. He inhaled rapturously, it was amazing how good Hakkai always smelled, so clean and pure that he was practically edible.

“Are you feeling okay enough for this? If not I’ll just go and jerk off again…,” Gojyo stopped for a moment and peered anxiously into green eyes, which had all but disappeared behind a very sincere broad grin. It had been an almost unendurable week since they had declared their love for each other.

“Don’t you dare stop!” the brunette replied, putting his arms around a well toned waist.

The redhead rubbed the scarred belly thoughtfully, and then pulled back to feast his eyes on Hakkai’s delicate nakedness. Dark hair against pale skin was even more erotic than he had imagined it would be.

“Don’t move. I’ll be right back!” Gojyo bolted out of bed and darted over to his bag, rummaging about with almost desperate vigour.

“What are you looking for?” Hakkai asked, flushed and breathless. He had been worried at first that Gojyo might be completely put off when he saw him naked. Beautiful and delicate as he was, he was very much a man.

But the last few heated moments had put those fears quickly to rest, as did the erection, standing proudly from a nest of gorgeous red curls, which was clearly visible between the toned, long legs.

“Before you start thinking that I need to carry around lubricating oil for my women because I’m such a terrible lover, let me explain that this is for masturbation. Heavens know I’ve needed it this journey, not to mention over the last week,” Gojyo said, trotting back to bed, holding the small bottle aloft.

“I couldn’t possibly think that you’re a bad lover, Gojyo, and hopefully you’ll soon be putting it to more stimulating use,” Hakkai said. Then, softly, but cheekily, he said, “It is very red, isn’t it?”

“Nani? I think all of me is pretty red right now…,” the redhead chortled.

Hakkai was running his fingers through the dark red hairs around his lover’s sex, which was becoming increasingly engorged from his attentions.

“I’m glad it doesn’t put you off. Have you been with many men, Hakkai?” Gojyo asked, hissing softly as the green eyed beauty started to milk him with slow, but firm strokes.

“No, no men and just one woman. You’re well made, I would be very jealous if I weren’t your friend,” the brunette smiled.

“Well, you can enjoy my gorgeousness too,” Gojyo joked. Then, his eyes widened, “Na, Hakkai! You don’t have to do that; you might want to ease into this homosexual activity thing…oooh!”

He almost toppled over backwards with pleasure, Hakkai’s tentative licks, between experimental sucks, was just about the most erotic head he had ever received.

He used to spy on Jien when he was little, and he had had sex with men before, mostly to excite women, but this act with Hakkai was altogether more intense and exciting. They knew each other so well, instinctively knew how to respond to the other’s slightest gesture, and this bond that served them so well in battle was translating into incredible lovemaking.

Gojyo was soon thrusting gently into his lover’s throat, enjoying the low moans that greeted him.

“Hakkai, I’m going to come,” he gasped, trying to pull back, reluctant as he was to lose the delicious warmth surrounding his throbbing sex.

But the brunette held his hips fast and, not stopping his pleasurable sucking. With a couple more hip thrusts, Gojyo could not help but fill his lover’s throat with hot seed.

He got into bed with shaky legs and kissed his lover.

“I thought you did not hear me and was going to be pissed off,” Gojyo said.

“I don’t like having unfinished business,” Hakkai replied warmly. He was quite breathless and very hard.

The redhead reached strong, long fingers down and massaged him with steady, firm strokes.

“Good?” he nuzzled an ear.

“Oh yes,” Hakkai replied, arching into the strokes.

Gojyo teased him for a long time, stopping and squeezing the tip of his sex just before he was about to orgasm, and then kissing his lips and neck and exciting him again the moment the crest passed.

Hakkai was getting wilder by the moment, his fingers raking down his lover’s well muscled back, and the periods between crests were becoming shorter and shorter.

Gojyo was startled when Hakkai shoved him off with an only half playful blow to the chest.

The brunette got onto all fours and then settled his perfect bottom on his ankles.

“Isn’t this position a little rude?” the redhead asked, quickly pouring oil over his own sex, which was hard again.

Hakkai laughed out loud. “Is Sha Gojyo scandalised? I never thought I would see the day.”

“Oh, I’m just fine; it’s just that I thought you were such a nice boy. Glad to be wrong,” he replied.

*Hell, what an arse!*

He slapped the toned, full cheeks, and then rubbed them fondly.

“I dare not strain my stomach and risk tearing open wounds by making love in the missionary position or face down, this feels better,” Hakkai explained.

“Don’t worry; I don’t think any the worse of you for this wantonness. No need to explain,” Gojyo teased. Then more seriously, “I’ll take it easy, but the moment anything doesn’t feel right, just tell me to get off.”

Gojyo covered Hakkai’s back, kissing the exquisitely defined shoulder blades, and holding toned forearms with his own hands.

He had to push really hard to get in, even with the lubricant Hakkai was deliciously tight, but with a thrust Gojyo was soon fully sheathed.

His lover moaned, gasping hard. Sweat moistened their skin, creating an indescribably erotic feeling as Gojyo’s taut stomach moved along Hakkai’s flexed lower back.

Gojyo took his pleasure inside Hakkai with firm, vigorous thrusts, which were nonetheless controlled and smoothly rhythmic, not sharp jerks, to make it as painless for his submissive partner as possible.

The redhead wanted to couple with his lover forever, to feel the fierce delight of plunging himself repeatedly into the tight, wet, virgin opening as long as he could, but mindful of Hakkai’s still slightly weak state and his promise to be gentle, he allowed his crest to come without reservation.

When they lay quietly side by side afterwards, Gojyo brushed his hand lightly against trembling thighs and was shocked to discover a rich coating of semen.

“You came?” he was puzzled, most men could not come with a lover inside them unless their sex was stimulated at the same time.

“What else could I do after you teased me for an hour?” Hakkai sighed breathlessly.

“Did I hurt you too much?” Gojyo asked.

“No, I was afraid that it would hurt terribly, my first time, but it didn’t,” Hakkai said, nuzzling into long red hair. The smell of soap and fresh sweat was intoxicating.

Holding his lover, feeling the proof of pleasure that he was responsible for on his fingers, Gojyo thought he would be overcome with tenderness and start blubbering romantic rubbish. So he kissed the brunette instead, taking Hakkai’s breath away.

“You know, I told you something that wasn’t entirely the truth when we had out first chat,” the redhead said, resting his nose against his lover’s, revelling in the delicious closeness.

“Oh?” Hakkai pulled back just enough to look curiously at him.

“I said that that would be the last time I brought a man to my bed,” Gojyo grinned. “I’d like to amend that to you’re the last man I’m ever going to bring to my bed. The last anyone, till I die…hopefully while making wild, horny love to you when we’re ninety or something really disgraceful like that. That’d really piss Sanzo off!” his laugh was full of humour and a very real love.

They thought about their surly friend and roared with laughter.

“I love you too, Gojyo,” Hakkai whispered, and then kissed the redhead again, greedily tasting the welcoming mouth.

Gojyo became aware of something pressing urgently against his own hardening sex.

“Na, Hakkai, I thought I was supposed to be the horny one!”

******

Kougaiji stood up, careful to discreetly cuff his tears, under the guise of adjusting his fringe, before such shameful signs of weakness could be evident to those watching him.

He had buried her in the open, because she had loved gardens, because he could not bear to make the dark, cold room which had been her prison, her tomb as well.

He always came here alone as he did not feel it was proper to share his grief. To be a worthy king, he had to be absolutely strong, even in the eyes of those who loved him...perhaps, especially in their eyes.

As he walked back alone towards the castle, Kougaiji thought of Dokugakuji, regretting his hard words from the morning.

The thought of his protective, caring, wonderfully skilled lover brought an involuntary flush of warmth to his face and a pull in his loins. He could not deny that he enjoyed being the submissive, it was a sweet relief to have someone else take charge, to be guided and coddled and treasured instead of being expected to take the lead and make the decisions.

It had been a beautiful night. Pressing business during the week and the dark haired youkai’s still healing injuries meant that it was the first time they were alone together since they first had sex. Dokugakuji had been especially tender with him, and the older, more experienced youkai had made gentle, very intense love to him three times before dawn greeted them.

But in the harsh light of morning, Kougaiji had been mortified recalling how very vulnerable he was becoming. It was not the sex. In the royal household, homosexuality was quite common, and kings quite casually allowed a lover to take pleasure inside them because of the firmly held belief that all royal desire must be satisfied. There was no sex act imaginable that could be considered shameful, as long as the monarch was suitably gratified at the end of it.

It was that, sometime during their most recent coupling, and Dokugakuji had been deep inside him, holding him close, making him almost senseless with pleasure, that he was certain he had allowed the grief and fear and uncertainty that still plagued him to show in his eyes.

Kougaiji knew that if his masterful, martial lover knew what weak emotions dwelled in his true heart, Dokugakuji’s affection and respect would turn into contempt and disbelief.

So their morning conversation had been unusually strained when the redhead told his lover that he was visiting his mother’s grave that morning, alone.

“I wish you would let me come with you. It must be hard bearing this yourself,” Doku had said.

The king had faced his back to the taller youkai as he pulled on his sleeping gown to go bathe and begin the day.

“Kou, what’s the matter?” Doku had squeezed his shoulder and tried to look at his face, “Won’t you talk to me?”

“I am not a child that needs babying. Moreover, my mother’s death is a private matter. Don’t cross the line, Dokugakuji,” the king had mastered his voice and emotions to sound exceptionally cold.

Kougaiji had looked over his shoulder at his lover, had seen the hurt in those dark eyes from being rebuffed, and behind that the unwavering love.

It only hardened his resolve to be stronger, surer and less weak. He wanted to be worthy of such love, knew that he had to draw the lines clearly if he was going to rule effectively.

He wished that the very thought of the struggle ahead did not make him feel so tired.

The smell of meat buns wafted past just then, and the king’s mood immediately lifted.

Son Goku grew on people like the taste for a good hot pot meal. It seemed that wherever he walked in the world, there would always be some cheerfulness and light.

The king had been meaning to talk to Sanzo and Hakkai about setting up a temple and adjoining school in Western Togenkyo, using royal funds, which would cater to both humans and youkai. It was a first step towards healing the terrible wounds left by the Minus Wave. He hoped that they would agree, as it would only be a short distance away on dragon back, which meant that Dokugakuji could easily visit with his brother, whom he had truly missed, and that Lirin could visit with her friends, especially Sanzo.

As Kougaiji neared the monk and his constant companion, movement caught his eye. “Nani?” He broke into a run…

Sanzo was thrown on to his back, with Goku using his own body like a shield even before the monk fully registered the threat, and the attacking sting sank into the youth’s back instead of into the monk.

Kougaiji yanked the oversized scorpion off the brunette’s back, earning a sharp slash in his arm from the tail which whipped about with mechanical speed. The king hurled it on the ground a distance away with enough force to kill it had it been a living thing.

Instead, the scorpion-shaped robot leapt back into the air within an eye-blink, avoided a crushing blow from the nyoibou, latching on to the shaft with strong segmented legs, and scuttled down towards bare hands…blood was soaking through the fabric covering Goku’s back.

Two gunshots were fired, and the robot fell to the ground.

The attack had lasted for only a few seconds.

Royal guard were charging towards the threesome, swords drawn.

Sanzo sat up and watched with worried eyes as Goku collapsed on the ground. Kougaiji sank to his knees, clutching his head and shaking it in an effort to clear his suddenly dark and racing thoughts.

Even before the guardsmen reached them, Goku’s body was wracked by fits and tears coursed down his cheeks.

“Poison!” Sanzo hissed, turning his attention to the scorpion-shaped robot. At the top right hand corner of its underside, a smiling rabbit face had been carved.

“Damn you, Nii!” the monk cursed.

It was then that the king started screaming.

Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net