RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Hot by itainohime
[Reviews - 4] Printer

- Text Size +
"Hot"

by Princess of Pain

NOTE: 85-flavored yaoi lime. Also, I recommend that no one take this too seriously. Dedicated to my friend Resident Bishounen, who won it in an ill-gotten kiriban competition.

"Do you know what I want?"

The words worked like a hypnotist's pendulum on Gojyo. It was what he had been waiting for all day. His dick had been trespassing on all his thoughts practically since he'd awakened that morning, and not even having to look at Goku and Sanzo's grumpy faces during breakfast has been able to put it properly back in his pants. Wasn't his fault. Sanzo kept insisting on rooming with Hakkai if he could help it, to keep himself away from the filthy plebes, and he hadn't been able to get Hakkai alone for… God, hadn't it been a few weeks?

And today, the only thing he'd wanted in all of creation was to be able to pin down Hakkai and fuck him into the center of the earth. Or let Hakkai fuck him. Whichever. Didn't matter, as long as there was sex to be had, and as long as it was had with his charming youkai lover.

Maybe he'd gone a little far in making his wishes known, sure–he had been goosing Hakkai kind of hard, slipping his hand between the crack separating the back of the seat from the bottom to achieve this… but then, the point was to drive Hakkai just as crazy as he–just by living and breathing and being himself–drove Gojyo. And he had succeeded, because the instant they were reasonably alone in the hotel hallway, Hakkai had thrown him up against the wall. He'd never seen such a predatory gleam in the youkai's eyes before. The idea of being wanted that badly… now that was a turn-on.

Hakkai had kissed him like he wanted to redefine the word "passion", and he'd desperately run his pale hands over Gojyo's body, like he wanted to re- memorize every hard curve and muscular line. Gojyo had immediately relaxed into those kisses, that exquisite touch, uttering near-silent, mewling moans, wrapping his hands around Hakkai's waist (he could nearly span it) and digging in his nails. Hakkai could be dom tonight if he wanted to be.

Then the youkai's kisses had trailed up to Gojyo's ear, his cheek pressing protectively against Gojyo's rough scars, and murmured that magical sentence:

"Do you know what I want? What I really want?"

"I think I do," Gojyo breathed.

"I… want… some nice… hot… steaming…"

Enough erotic ideas came to the hanyo's mind to rewrite the Kama Sutra. "Yeah?"

"Tea. Would you like some?"

And as Hakkai utterly abandoned him, walking into their hotel room, Gojyo promised himself that he would never try to tease the youkai again.

~owari~


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net