RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Simply Put by Meicdon13
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Written for the 1 Sentence LJ Community.

SIMPLY PUT 

#01 – Ring

Sanzo distinctly remembers Kougaiji’s earrings being silver, large and triangular but now they’re small rings that seem out of place on the youkai’s ears.

#02 – Hero

Every time Sanzo and the others fought against Kougaiji’s group, they were called heroes by the townspeople though Sanzo never felt like one.

#03 – Memory

His mother’s eyes were lilac and though Sanzo’s are purple, Kougaiji sometimes remembers her when Sanzo smiles at Goku when he thinks no one else can see.

#04 – Box

When Kougaiji tells Sanzo that he feels so boxed in by his responsibilities, the only thing that the blond can say is, “I know how you feel.”

#05 – Run

Kougaiji would like to run away from everything but then he wouldn’t have an excuse to keep seeing Sanzo on a regular basis.

#06 – Hurricane

When Kougaiji summons Engokuki, the wind from the summoned evil’s passage whips around them and Sanzo notices that the prince always looks so wild and free when it does.

#07 – Wings

The Kougaiji-tachi rides flying dragons and Sanzo wishes that they had some too; that way he could go to Houtou Castle—and Kougaiji—much faster.

#08 – Cold

Sanzo hates winter and the cold it brings so he moves closer to Kougaiji who is sleeping beside him while trying not to make it obvious that he’s snuggling.

#09 – Red

Sanzo once told Gojyo that blood wasn’t the only red thing in the world; after all, there’s also Kougaiji’s hair.

#10 – Drink

The first time Kougaiji got drunk, he was grateful that Sanzo was there to help him climb into bed.

#11 – Midnight

Sanzo loved the way Kougaiji looked when moonlight spilled into their room through the window though he would never say that out loud.

#12 – Temptation

Sanzo looked so beautiful while he was shouting and complaining about being kidnapped that Kougaiji couldn’t help but lean in and kiss him.

#13 – View

Kougaiji could see Sanzo perfectly from his perch in the tree’s branches and he kept telling himself he was only trying to see where Sanzo kept his sutra while he bathing, not the naked monk himself.

#14 – Music

Sanzo couldn’t sleep so, Kougaiji sang a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him to help.

#15 – Silk

Kougaiji dimly noted that Sanzo’s robes were made of silk, but he quickly got rid of them in favor of feeling the human’s skin beneath his hands.

#16 – Cover

The sutra was quickly being overshadowed by the chance to spend more time with Sanzo.

#17 – Promise

These days, the only reason Sanzo fights Kougaiji is because he promised himself that he would regain his master’s sutra.

#18 – Dream

When Sanzo tells Kougaiji that dreams don’t come true, the only thing that the redhead can say is, “I know.”

#19 – Candle

The next time they make love, it’s by candlelight so that it’ll be easier to pretend that they’re with someone else.

#20 – Talent

They’re getting better at sneaking around and meeting up in secret.

#21 – Silence

It’s okay that everything’s quiet at that moment; it’s the kind of quiet between good friends.

#22 – Journey

The entire journey to the West sucked…but at least he met Kougaiji.

#23 – Fire

Kougaiji is fire; strength and life and passion burning away all obstacles in front of him.

#24 – Strength

Sanzo thinks it’s unfair that Kougaiji’s naturally stronger than him as the youkai picks him up and places him on the bed.

#25 – Mask

They know they don’t need to pretend to be who they’re not when they’re around each other.

#26 – Ice

Sanzo is ice; cold and distant and aloof because inside, he’s afraid of getting hurt.

#27 – Fall

Sanzo’s heart felt as if it were falling when he saw Kougaiji with his arm around Yaone’s waist, a smile on his lips.

#28 – Forgotten

It scares Kougaiji that he can’t remember why he should hate Sanzo.

#29 – Dance

Whenever they fight, it’s like a dance and like all dances, their partners were of infinite importance.

#30 – Body

There were dead bodies everywhere but as long as Kougaiji wasn’t among them, Sanzo didn’t really care.

#31 – Sacred

The Maten Sutra is sacred but Sanzo doesn’t really care about that while he’s using it to tie Kougaiji’s wrists together.

#32 – Farewells

Every time they say goodbye, it’s supposed to be the last time they say it.

#33 – World

The world would never approve of a human-demon relationship; but then again, since when had he cared about what other people thought?

#34 – Formal

When Gyumao was defeated and Rasetsunyo brought back to life, Sanzo tried not to flinch when Kougaiji introduced him as, “My ally.”

#35 – Fever

Even though he was sick, Sanzo refused the medicine that Kougaiji was trying to give him because it was made by Yaone.

#36 – Laugh

Kougaiji hates the fact that Sanzo laughs when he’s with Goku but never when he’s with him.

#37 – Lies

“I love you.”

#38 – Forever

Demons lived almost up to forever if they took care of themselves but forever seemed useless if Kougaiji were alone.

#39 – Overwhelmed

Sometimes the responsibilities of being emperor were too much so Sanzo lets Kougaiji crawl into his lap and cuddle when he needs to.

#40 – Whisper

Kougaiji doesn’t listen to the whispers and gossip that circulate around the castle regarding him and Sanzo.

#41 – Wait

Kougaiji keeps waiting for Sanzo to tell him what he needs to hear before it’s too late.

#42 – Talk

When Kougaiji tells Sanzo that they need to talk, Sanzo loses all illusions.

#43 – Search

After all this time, Kougaiji finally found the place where Sanzo keeps his sutra; and he doesn’t care anymore.

#44 – Hope

Every time Kougaiji rejects a wedding proposal regarding the daughter of a youkai feudal lord, Sanzo gains hope.

#45 – Eclipse

The day seemed to lose its shine when Kougaiji’s engagement was announced.

#46 – Gravity

Kougaiji tells himself that he’s married even as he presses his lips urgently to Sanzo’s but he can’t help himself.

#47 – Highway

One day, Sanzo told Kougaiji that he needed to go back to Chang’an but the youkai doesn’t remember seeing the blond receive a summons.

#48 – Unknown

“I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

#49 – Lock

They both try not to show any emotions when they say goodbye…for the last time.

#50 – Breathe

It gets harder to breathe the farther apart they get.


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net