RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Seven sins of Hakkai by Aeneus
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: Saiyuki belongs to Kazuya Minekura.
Beta'ed by Half Elf Lost.

These are seven ficlets written for the 7_deadly_sins_ challenge LJ community.
They are not related to each other besides having Hakkai as the central character.

Lust

It's been too long since he held someone. Too long since he felt someone else's body heat against his skin. Someone's else's breath against his face. Their mouths crush each other and Hakkai sucks at the energy the other man gives off. It fuels him as his hands roam across exposed skin and tighten in golden hair, pulling their faces closer. He has waited too long for this. Too long to hold back. Too long to be gentle. Not that the other man seems to mind.

How has he ever gone without this? All this time they travelled so close together, why has it taken this long? Right now he can't imagine sitting next to the cold-hearted priest and not think about the naked body underneath those robes -- the naked body now pressed up against him.

Hakkai doesn't remember exactly how it happened, or why. He only remembers the look of Lust in Sanzo's eyes when he came into Hakkai's room this evening. So unexpected his smile froze halfway in the making. Sanzo didn't speak, just looked at him, and Hakkai felt himself shift out of common reality. It has been a long time, but that doesn't mean Hakkai didn't know what Sanzo wanted. Doesn't mean that he didn't know how to respond. And right now, he doesn't care about how or why. He accepted the offer willingly. Without a word spoken he pulled Sanzo in and kissed him hungrily. Clothes pulled or ripped until there were no more barriers, except skin.

Sweat is making his hands glide across the smooth back. Hakkai wants to hold on -- dig his fingers into the firm flesh and the muscles underneath, but the skin slides underneath his fingertips. Sanzo has pulled them onto the bed, falling under him on the dingy mattress. Hakkai supports him, holding him up as he leans over the skinny priest. Fire is burning in his groin and he's through with kissing. He wants more. Sanzo doesn't protest when Hakkai turns him over. He goes willingly on his hands and knees and the sight almost stops Hakkai's heart. He runs his hand over the exposed spine, each indentation building up his anticipation.

He feels his way down with his finger, slicked with his own spit. It finds its target and presses home. Distantly he hears Sanzo groan. He digs in deeper, wanting to hear it again. He moves hard, adding a finger, marking his efforts by the increasing volume of Sanzo's cries. He's glad he can't see the priest's face.

He's so hard he can't stand it. He can't wait. His fingers pull out and his cock finds the vacant hole. It’s still tight and Hakkai holds his breath all the way in. He hears Sanzo's muffled cry into the mattress. Far in the back of his mind he considers the possibility he might hurt Sanzo, but he can't make himself care, let alone stop. He's afraid to ask Sanzo, too scared to break the mood with conversation.

He can't believe he's inside the priest. He holds still, caught in the moment, the seconds punctuated by Sanzo's stifled moans as he breathes through the pain. Then Hakkai starts to move. Slowly at first, savouring each thrust into the body underneath him, feeling the way Sanzo rocks forwards as Hakkai comes down. He grabs the priest's hips and pulls him back to meet his thrusts, trying to force himself deeper into the other man.

It's really been too long since he did this.

His rhythm becomes more forceful, increasing his speed as he feels Sanzo's body adjust to him. He doesn’t want to come. He doesn't want this to end. But his body is demanding more, so Hakkai gives it what it wants. He's slamming down, burying himself deep inside the priest. Right now there's no future to worry about, no past to regret -- nothing matters besides the joining of their bodies. His arms encircle the thin waist and squeeze tight as he finally releases his seed into the man's body.

He lies draped over the other man's back, still holding on with a bruising grip as he savours his body’s last spasms. He doesn't let go until the sweat on his skin begins to cool. He pulls out and collapses on his end of the bed.

On the other side, Sanzo turns round to face him. Hakkai's almost afraid to look, expecting to see the priest's disapproving glare; now that it's over. But the heat has not diminished. The purple eyes look at him, just like they had when Sanzo came into his room this evening. They are wordless, hungry and demanding. Hakkai's gaze is pulled in, then pulled down towards the priest's rigid length of flesh.

Hakkai knows what the demand will be….


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net