The Legend of Hungry Jess Thimbleton and Other Tall Tales by hibem



Summary: Saiyuki + Wild West + Metric Ton of Crack. 58, 9N, Doku/Kou/Yaone, Koumyou/Nii, Homura/Rinrei, Hazel/Sanzo. This fic owes absolutely everything to my fabulous beta, NewKate.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Saiyuki
Characters: Gato, Hazel, Homura-tachi, Kougaiji, Kougaiji-tachi, Koumyou Sanzou, Nataku Taishi, Nii Jieni, Rinrei, Sanzou-ikkou
Genres: Action, Alternative Universe, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Het, Language, M/M
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 01/27/06
Updated: 08/12/06


The Legend of Hungry Jess Thimbleton and Other Tall Tales by hibem
Chapter 1: Personages
Author's Notes:

The Legend of Hungry Jess Thimbleton
~and Other Tall Tales~



Personages:

Goku ~as~ Hungry Jess Thimbleton, a fearless pioneer whose luck, strength and appetite are known throughout the territories.

Sanzo ~as~ Deadeye Sally MacGruder, sharpest shot west of the Mississip’. The only thing quicker than her revolvers is her foul temper.

Gojyo ~as~ Chief Iron Rod aka Clarence DuFay. A lecherous mulatto bandit from Louisianne, infamous for his dashing good looks, trademark war bonnet and fancy riding. Known kidnapper, drunkard and ravisher of women everywhere.

Hakkai ~as~ William P. Quincy, a demure school teacher from Duxberry, Massachusetts, who moved West with his sister and her new husband.

and

Nataku ~as~ Jenner Birch, Jess’s Rival.

Hakuryuu ~as~ White Lightning, a Faithful Steed.

Kougaiji ~as~ Wyatt the Red, Gentleman Bandit.

Dokugakuji, Yaone and Lirin ~as~ Dolly, Nancy and Lacy Varley, Wyatt’s Gang

Homura ~as~ Mr. Grover Teasdale, Son of a Railroad Tycoon.

Zenon and Shien ~as~ Cormac Finn and Yu Yun, Teasdale’s Henchmen.

Rinrei ~as~ Miss Catalina Barnes of the Savannah Barnes, a Lady.

also featuring

Hazel ~as~ Sheriff Eustace Brewer, an agent of Love and/or Justice.

Gato ~as~ A Giant.

Koumyou ~as~ Eveline MacGruder, Matron of the Crystal Peak Sanitarium.

and

Nii ~as~ Dr. Vernon Borowitz (alias), a Quack.




~A Note from the Author~

This is a Work of Caricature, and may not, in fact, bear much Resemblance to our Well-Beloved Canon. Thus, I include this List of Pertinent Personages for your reference, dear Reader, hoping to Eschew any Unnecessary Confusion.



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://split-infinity.org/saiyuki/viewstory.php?sid=1093