Number Three by itainohime



Summary: This is me blowing off steam as regards RHaC. The sort of omake-theater extra clip I'd write for Saiyuki. Extremely short, dumb, and Hazel-lusting-for-Sanzo.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Saiyuki
Characters: Genjo Sanzou, Hazel
Genres: Humor
Warnings: M/M, Language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/02/05
Updated: 06/02/05


Number Three by itainohime
Chapter 1: Sanzo-han...
Author's Notes:

"Number Three"

by Princess of Pain

(Moonlit night. Sanzo is outside of the local bumpkin hotel, smoking a cigarette. As usual, he's looking rather studly in his vacuum-sealed shirt and arm-warmers. Hazel stands a few yards away, looking rather femme in his pajamas.)

SANZO: No.
HAZEL: Please, Sanzo-han.
SANZO: Are you deaf? I said no. I have enough problems with the companions I got cornholed with at the start of all this bullshit; I don't need to add another crazy to the mix.
HAZEL: Sanzo-han, I don't think you realize everything I can do for you.

(The priest steps up behind the monk. Moonlight reflects in silver bands across his white hair; he looks like a marble statue. A small, vaguely wicked smile is on his face. Sanzo glances over his shoulder at the intruder into his personal space, pale-gold eyebrows knitted together, eyes slightly widened in a perfect "WTF?" expression.)

HAZEL: If you'll let me...

(Hazel moves directly behind Sanzo, wrapping his slender arms around the monk's waist, resting his chin against Sanzo's shoulder.)

HAZEL: I can--

(Sanzo elbows him in the gut, hard enough to crack the skull of an elephant into pieces. Hazel's eyes fly open; he utters a loud, undignified grunt, and collapses to the earth.)

SANZO: What you can do for me... is shut the fuck up.
HAZEL: *strangled noises*
SANZO: Getting hard to breathe down there, you bastard?

-owari-


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://split-infinity.org/saiyuki/viewstory.php?sid=625