RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

No. No. Yes. by holidame
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Crimson eyes glitter at the offer. “So. We can do anything I want?”

The bed gave a quick sigh as two bodies dropped - one fallen and one tossed - into it at once, and then the metal-wood sigh of them both rolling towards the center. Gojyo’s long, calloused and dark fingers took pale, clear skin into consideration, and a certain kind of smile arose beneath two scars. Hakkai knew what that smile meant. The way it spread out smoothly and curved so viciously at the corners? Oh, it was hard to not know what that smile meant.

“So, I was thinkin’ that maybe tonight we could - ” Gojyo began, that smile widening even further somehow, until it all but fell completely off of his face as Hakkai shook his head.

“What? I didn’t even say anything yet!”

The redhead slumped back into his pillow, but his hand still rested firmly on the Hakkai’s thigh. His thumb still rubbed in comforting little circles on his hip bone and Hakkai kept his green eyes level and trained, making it clear that the no still stood.

“Well, awright then… Hmmm, how abou - ”

“No.”

“But that’s not fair, Hakkai! You said ‘anything’!”

“Indeed I did, but I did not intend that,” Hakkai said calmly, a quiet smile working up his face, and his own pretty hands sliding over his hanyo lover’s shoulders. Gojyo slumped for a moment and then that scandalous look came creeping back into his vibrantly red eyes. His lips had barely parted before Hakkai could speak.

“That we can do.”

“Hey! How do you know what I’m thinking now isn’t as bad as everything I was thinking before?” Gojyo asked with his mouth but not his body. He was already worming the rest of the way out of his pants - which were already half-way down his thighs at the very sound of the opening ‘Yes’.

“I read auras, Gojyo,” Hakkai said patiently but not patronizingly as he lay back and let the redhead’s warm hands unwork the clasps on his shirt, “And yours always flares so demonically whenever you have an acutely dirty thought.”


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net