RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Possessive by Kiro
[Reviews - 5] Printer

- Text Size +
When are bonds of spirit ever really broken by incompatibilities of form? When it seems every taboo against interracial intimacy is meant to be broken anyway, where does one draw a line against beastiality? When there are three naked bodies in the bed, and one of them is not quite sane and one of them is not even vaguely humanoid, and Gojyo realizes he's not the most perverted one at all... oh, and bad language, too. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Possessive
~~~~~~~

Patience was not one of Gojyo's strong points, especially when it came to sex. Having finally had That Talk with Hakkai, he'd found that his desire was neither unwelcome nor unrequited after all. It had tested Gojyo's patience to the limits to have to wait until they could get a private room at an inn to tumble him into bed.

Now reaching for the other naked body under the thin blanket that would soon be too warm to leave on the bed, his breathing quickened in anticipation... until he expelled it in a grunt as something landed on his outstretched arm, pinning it with a heaviness inappropriate for a flying creature.

"Fuck, Hakkai, tell your damn dragon to get out of the bed!" he exclaimed.

Infuriatingly, Hakkai just laughed, propping himself up on his elbow to watch Hakuryuu climb up to Goyjo's shoulder and settle there to glare at him, craning his long neck to put his head between Gojyo and Hakkai, and far too close to Gojyo's face. The dragon opened his mouth to bare tiny fangs, pulled in a deep hissing breath, and let it out slowly, as a warning.

"What the fuck?" Gojyo muttered, as Hakkai finally took pity on him and lifted Hakuryuu into his own arms.

"Well, after saying something like that... he let you off fairly light, don't you think?" Hakkai laughed again, rolling on his back and tucking the dragon's curled body between his own body and the curve of his arm on the opposite side of the bed from Gojyo.

Gojyo mumbled a few more expletives under his breath as he realized Hakkai would not kick Hakuryuu off the bed even for sex. Turning his face to the mattress he thumped his forehead silently against it a couple of times in frustration, before taking a deep breath and shrugging it off.

He was still finally in bed with Hakkai, both of them naked and willing. And it was suddenly difficult to even remember any intrusion, as the fingernails of Hakkai's free hand found his throat and began weaving an intricate path down his chest.

Reaching for the other man again, he pulled himself closer as Hakkai's hand worked its way lower. Pushing himself up on his elbow, he leaned over Hakkai's face and lowered his mouth to those smiling lips as green eyes closed. He moaned softly in the back of his throat as their mouths met, and Hakkai's hand found its way between his thighs, fingernails teasing the sensitive skin there.

There was a strange gasp that couldn't have been made by either himself or Hakkai with their mouths sealed against each other, and Gojyo broke off the kiss in confusion. He looked over at Hakkai's other hand, which now had a dragon completely wrapped around it in an odd posture, neck and tail coiling around a forearm that Gojyo could now see was marked with tiny sets of scars from claws and teeth. He'd probably seen them before, on the few times Hakkai wore short sleeves, but he'd always just assumed they came from awkward landings and scrambling for purchase. Which might also explain the similiar sets of markings on Hakkai's shoulders, but didn't really account for the ones on Hakkai's neck and chest and....

He was distracted by another gasp from Hakuryuu, and noticed that Hakkai's fingers were moving in a practiced rhythm, stroking a spot low on the dragon's belly, near the base of his tail.

Gojyo blinked and grunted as he realized what the hell was going on on the other side of the bed. "What the fuck...?"

Hakkai opened his eyes and looked curiously at Gojyo. "Oh," he laughed, following Gojyo's disbelieving gaze. "Does it bother you?"

Renewed stroking by Hakkai's other hand made it difficult to answer that. "Well... I... uh... no?" he managed, not really caring (or so he told himself) as long as Hakkai continued what he was doing down there.

"Good," Hakkai said, almost (but not quite) apologetically. "I didn't think you would be the jealous one, that's always been him."

"Huh," Gojyo answered, still lacking words, although that cut deep to something he wasn't sure he remembered consciously, certainly not enough to put into words anyway. There were other ways to say what he wanted to say, though, and he had both hands free, which he put to good use while his mouth claimed Hakkai's again.

He was aware of Hakuryuu's moans and hisses, and then the angry beating of a wing against the bed, but he didn't let up on Hakkai's mouth, and his hands didn't stop either. It was Hakkai who broke away from the greedy kisses, freeing his mouth to gasp and cry out in pain, pain that Gojyo was sure he wasn't causing, though Hakkai's open mouth curled in a breathless smile and his body arched with pleasure against Gojyo in a way that got him gasping, too. Giving in, he looked over at his rival (rival? when did that happen? but hadn't it always been so?) and saw the furious attacks he was making on Hakkai's wrist with tiny claws and fangs, while his tail lashed around a hand that had been distracted into stillness.

Red eyes glared at red eyes across a body that whimpered with pleasure at pain, until with a final beating of wings, the dragon retreated to brood on his defeat in a far corner of the room.

Green eyes opened, gleeming faintly in the moonlight as they examined a wrist marked with fresh scratches and punctures. Tiny droplets of blood were beading on the skin, renewed claims of ownership that Hakkai made no attempt to heal, which pissed Gojyo off far more than seemed reasonable. But then, what the hell was actually reasonable about this whole situation?

"It seems you've won this round of battle," Hakkai whispered breathlessly, sounding far more exhilarated than Gojyo had thought he was ever capable of. The abused arm dropped above Hakkai's head in an oddly practiced gesture of submission. "So, how do you want to celebrate the spoils of your victory?"

Overcome by a moment's disorientation, when it seemed Gojyo could not be quite sure of who he was, or just who he'd achieved a victory over, he closed his eyes and took a shaky breath to clear his head.

Hakkai's freed hand stroked long hair, then gently cupped a scarred cheek. "I almost feel as though I should apologize for not warning you," he said softly, "but I think that somehow we both ought to know that dragons are possessive."


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net