RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Saiyuki Moon by Hojo
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
"It's strange, Tuxedo Kamen. I can't help feeling I've known you before... maybe in a past life..." The blonde brushed her hair from her eyes, looking at him.

"Maybe you did, Sailor Moon," His face had a hint of a smile as he dropped a rose. "I must go." In moments he was gone.

After defeating the demons attacking Tokyo, she placed the rose under her pillow.

In her dreams, he took off his top hat to reveal long red hair. She woke up sticky and pleased, but there was one thing...

Why did she dream he called her "Sanzo"?


---


"In the name of the moon, I’ll blow your head off, motherfucker!" Sailor Moon yelled, pointing her wand at the advancing demon.

Sailor Mercury studied their leader. "Are you alright? This isn’t like you."

"She’s been like this ever since she started seeing that Mamoru guy," Sailor Jupiter offered as they watched the blonde attack. The youma dropped to the ground, and the senshi advanced on the Dark Kingdom general who’d tried to poison them.

As Tuxedo Kamen distracted the blonde long enough to let the general escape, Jupiter slipped her hand into Mercury’s.

"Whose side is he on, anyway?"


---


"Wow, Sailor V! I love your movies!" Sailor Moon gushed.

"That’s great! Call me Sailor Venus now," the other blonde senshi replied, hugging her tightly.

"Yay," Moon said, suddenly uncomfortable.

"Best friends! I’ll follow you everywhere!" Venus continued, still attached.

"You can let go now," Moon’s voice turned into a growl.

"We should talk! Let’s go eat!" Venus dragged her along the sidewalk without loosening the hug.

"I can walk."

"We’ll have so much fun! I feel like I’ve been waiting forever to see you!"

"Get off me, stupid!" Sailor Moon finally yelled, beating the new senshi with her wand.


---


"Should we say something?" Sailor Jupiter asked, watching the savior of the world and the leader of her guard slap each other around the street.

"Perhaps not. I seem to remember them like this before... must have been in the Moon Kingdom?" Sailor Mercury replied, sounding unsure of herself. "I’m sure I remember it." She frowned and studied their fighting.

"Yeah, it sounds familiar," Jupiter shrugged. "Reincarnation is weird shit."

Mercury just nodded. They stood there in silence for several minutes, but there was no sign of the fight abating.

"So," Jupiter continued. "Want to go back to my place?"


---


"Professor Tomoe, the Pharoah 90 would like to have a word with you," Kaori announced as she entered the lab. There was no response. That didn’t make any sense; she knew the professor was in here.

"Never gets any work done..." she grumbled, "Can’t even show up in the right season..." Muttering about the Pharoah’s patience with humans, she hunted around the various stacks of equipment and delicate experiments in progress.

"Professor!" she finally yelled in exasperation, "I don’t have time for this--"

A plush bunny’s head appeared over the counter, looking at her. "What is it, Kaori?" it asked.


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net