RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

The Difficulty with Having Sex in a Dragon by Harukami
[Reviews - 3] Printer

- Text Size +
It seemed like the perfect opportunity.

After all, how often did Sanzo and Goku both head into town, and without taking either Gojyo or Hakkai along? Even going so far as to specifically tell them to wait by the car? Admittedly, the reason Sanzo gave was that people of that town were suspicious of strangers and groups of people would be more suspicious than just a pair. Even then, Sanzo had tried to leave Goku behind, but Goku was hungry and wouldn't be distracted. And so Hakkai and Gojyo were left behind, with strict orders to not come to town.

They hadn't even bothered with token protests.

The back seat of Jeep was narrow, but they were used to living in crowded conditions at that point; having more room than just one seat per person was a luxury -- and in that one seat, there'd both been the lack of time and the company present preventing them from having, as Hakkai put it, intimate relations with each other.

(Gojyo just called it 'fucking', usually with several louder curses at their inability to do so.)

It was, thus, an opportunity they feared wouldn't come again -- at least, not until after India, if there was an 'after India' -- and so, crowded or not, narrow or not, the two of them fit themselves neatly into the back seat and began to make out like teenagers.

Clothing was discarded rapidly, because they only had until Goku and Sanzo returned and that wasn't nearly long enough for either's tastes... but enough for a quickie, hot hands and mouths moving over skin.

The uncomfortable noises started in Jeep's engine -- tiny murmurs, uncertain sounds, even a sputter that sounded suspiciously like someone coughing to get attention. By then, Hakkai and Gojyo were far too absorbed in the now, now, goddammit hurry up now of things to bother paying much attention -- oh, they obviously heard it, but apparently, there was a time and a place to ignore things.

At the point where lube was dug out from the crack under a seat -- where Hakkai had stored it before the journey, ever-hopeful -- it was enough for Jeep.

He waited until Gojyo had two fingers in Hakkai's ass and Hakkai murmuring helpfully polite directions ("Ah, yes, Gojyo -- that's very nice, a little bit more to the left -- no, my left -- forward... ah, good, good--").

And then, with a puff of smoke, he changed back into his dragon form.

While he'd expected Gojyo's incoherant yell, Jeep had honestly never really known Hakkai could curse when surprised.

He peered down at the two of them tangled just so on the ground, wings flapping, as Hakkai glared at him, winced with mild irritation, then managed to pitch his voice almost normal. "Gojyo, are you all right?"

"I think I broke something," Gojyo growled, voice strong enough to show that he was probably more angry than hurt.

"Ah, well, if you'll get off me, we can--"

"No, I seriously think I broke something... maybe that dragon's neck."

"Hey, hey, calm down..."

Jeep suspected, as he flew out of reach with a rapid flutter of wings, that what was broken was the mood.


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net