RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Suddenly Subtext by Harukami
[Reviews - 3] Printer

- Text Size +
Goku yawned, descending the stairs and rubbing at sleepy eyes with two tight fists. Forcing a path through the rest of the inn patrons, Goku finally leaned over the Sanzou Party table, glaring at the only member there not absorbed in anything else -- like smoking and brooding, or reading and brooding.

"Naahhhh," Goku whined. "Gojyou. I'm hungry."

With a hugely irritated sigh, Gojyou looked up. "So what, you stupid mo....mo....mo... moneymakers? Oh my god. What. Breasts? What? Boobs? I, just. They're fucking huge, and..."

Goku crossed her arms beneath her breasts. Certainly, she'd woken up with them and with something else missing, and it had been a bit annoying and alarming, but first things were first and Lirin could get by just fine with them and her stomach was growling and that was the most important thing.

"I mean, whoa," Gojyou added, staring. "Those are... those are giant tits. I mean. Fuck. I know they say more than a handful is a waste, but just..." his hands made vague circles in the air, waggling helplessly. "...um. Hooters. Of death. Fuck. What? Goku? What?"

"I'm hungry, I said!" she whined. "Sanzouuuuuuuu, Gojyou won't give me fooooooood."

Sanzou smacked them both with a paper fan, glaring over with the cigarette firmly clenched in his teeth. "Both of you, shut up!"

"Maa, maa," Hakkai soothed, folding his newspaper. "Goku, what do you want to eat today?"

Goku made big eyes at Hakkai, swaying back and forth from the balls of her feet to the heels, her expression bright and hopeful. "Everything?"

Hakkai didn't even blink, though Gojyou's eyes were tracking every wobble of the breasts. "What do you want to start with?" Hakkai asked.

"Pancakes and meat buns and rice and fish?" Goku asked, still hopeful. She hopped into a seat, her breasts giving a mighty bounce as she went.

"That can be arranged," Hakkai agreed, and ordered.

Gojyou pointed. "But you have boobs!"

"Yeah, so?" Goku glared out of the corner of one eye. "I am ALSO going to have food!"

"But boobs! Boobs! I just --" Gojyou made incoherant noises for a few moments. He trailed off into silence, staring at Goku, who stared a challenge back.

Slowly, Gojyou reached out and picked up the complementary water glass some waiter had put in front of him before he demanded beer. He contemplated it a moment, then dumped it over his own head.

"Well," Gojyou said faintly, dripping. "I'm going out."

"Good!" Goku shouted after. She turned back to beam at the table. "Oh! Oh! And Hakkai! Can I also have spaghetti and toast?"

"Certainly. Sanzou's paying, after all."

"...Hey."

Goku beamed. "YAY! And also, a bra?"

Hakkai blinked. "...to eat?"

"No! ....they kinda hurt a little." Goku poked at one breast with bemused interest. "And the nipples are really hard. It feels funny"

At the door, Gojyou burst into a run, fleeing into the city with a scream.



Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net