RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Bones of the Matter by Nightfall
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: At this point, I’m not sure I even want to own Reload. Hat-boy is seriously galling, although they tell me the manga is better.

Notes: Everything I know about ‘Even A Worm’ I learned from Kagenami Q’s anime summaries. Including how to get to the manga scans that inspired this little drabble. Oh, and before I start, let me just mention the name Rikudo so it’s fresh in people’s minds. Shuui? First season? Talismans? Sanzo’s prayer beads? Burned Hakkai’s wrist by grabbing it? Anyone? (sighs)

Review responsese for One Hand Clapping below.


Bones of the Matter a drabble (100 words) by Nightfall


The desertion was feeble blackmail; he won't be influenced by it. He can do without the constant ruckus and second-hand smoke. He can definitely do without the way his seatmate braces over the steering wheel with a plastic smile lately, without the nervous slither of hooded eyes as he hunches over food he passes untouched to the bottomless pit, without the occasional skittish flicker of fingers over a wrist another righteous, holy man once seared to bare muscle with only a touch.

This is not why he will act.

It comes to this: Hazel is a murderer of free choice.

[end]


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net