RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Worth It by Narsus
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Worth it

Disclaimer: Saiyuki belongs to Kazuya Minekura and associates.

Chin Iisou’s POV

+++++

You killed my whole family. Destroyed their lives with your frail human hands.

Did it make you feel proud? To think that you; a lone human had killed so many of ours. Did it make you feel any less empty?

And you killed me. Put your fist through my chest. A killing blow. Did it make you think you were revenged? When you walked away, stained with the blood of a thousand. Did it make you think there was justice?

What do you know about justice, Cho Gonnou? For now I am Death come to give you a taste of retribution. And you still have the audacity to tell me that she was worth it. Worth all the lives of my kin. I don’t think she was. I don’t think she was worth it at all.

Yet you have another to protect. To your broken heart I suppose he is worth it too.

Is he? Really?

And after I have given him death too, who will you kill this time? When we are all already dead. Who will you try to convince, that he was worth it after all?

+++++

15:16, 13/09/04

I think the last paragraph was kind of optional. It's only seasoned with a pinch of shounen-ai after all, even with the last paragraph anyway. Sneeze and you might miss it.


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net