RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Vazeline and lessons in love? by Solaas
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Never let Zenon do the shopping

"What's the matter with you, Shien? Got an ant farm up your ass?"

Shien's eyelids fluttered and Zenon could feel the daggers being glared. "How crude--and no."

"Then what's up with the twitching and shifting around on your seat? Man, you're fuckin' jittery!" Zenon planted his chin in his hand and favoured Shien with a half-smirk.

"Kindly mind your own business." The tone, along with the down-turned mouth suggested that Shien wasn't at all eager to discuss matters.

The door to Homura's room burst open and a very irate Warprince stormed out. "MY LIST SAID VAZELINE, NOT BLOODY WASABI PASTE!!!"


Great Teacher Sanzou Hoshii-sama!

For the umpteenth time Sanzou found himself cornered by that damnable little bishop, saviour and all-round "good guy"; all three of which really got up Sanzou's nose. Enough was enough--it was time for him to teach a lesson.

Hazel yelped as he fell flat on his face, and was instantly weighed down by the taller monk.

"Why so surprised, priest? I break all the other rules, so what made you think this'd be any different?"

"Sanzou-han!"

That whimper was enough to make Sanzou move his hand down underneath Hazel.

The resulting gasp was enough to make him keep it there.


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net