RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Burn by Meicdon13
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Written for the Take It Outside Challenge at Minus Wave.

BURN 

Sanzo’s never argued with anything that Kougaiji’s wanted to try out so the redhead saw nothing wrong in letting the blond indulge in a little bondage if he wanted to. He expected to be tied up and maybe blindfolded. What he didn’t expect was Sanzo wrapping the sutra around his wrists and the slats of the headboard, rendering him immobile.

“It won’t do anything unless I recite the chant,” the blond said, comforting the prince in his own way.

Kougaiji nodded and opened his mouth to let Sanzo place a length of black cloth between his lips. The monk tied the ends of the improvised gag together before moving back to take in his handiwork. The redhead could almost feel himself getting warmer under that intense gaze. He fought not to squirm against the sheets his naked body was resting on.

“Don’t close your eyes,” Sanzo said before leaning down and pressing his open mouth against the redhead’s neck, his teeth closing down over the skin, sucking out a bruise from the tanned flesh.

The demon made a muffled sound behind the makeshift gag and spread his legs, letting the blond settle comfortably between them. Sanzo’s mouth moved down to Kougaiji’s chest, tongue darting out to lick at erect nipples as his hands settled at the redhead’s hips. He ground their erections together as he bit down on the junction of Kougaiji’s neck and shoulder.

They moved together, the only sounds in the small room their combined breathing and the occasional gasps and moans. Sanzo growled low in his throat as he came, blond head bowed and forehead pressed against the prince’s shoulder. Kougaiji followed suit, moan stifled by the cloth in his mouth.

Regaining his composure, Sanzo pulled out of Kougaiji and reached up to untie the redhead and remove the gag from his mouth. The monk rolled onto his back and lay on the bed as the demon rubbed his wrists to bring back the circulation. Kougaiji’s eyes widened slightly as he took in what looked like burn marks on his skin. He pressed his thumb against the reddened skin and winced slightly.

“I need to go,” Kougaiji said, standing up and making his way towards the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Sanzo made an assenting gesture with one hand.

xxx 

“There was something weird on Kougaiji’s wrist.”

Sanzo didn’t look up from his bowl of rice but he listened closely to what Goku was saying to Gojyo. The ikkou was eating lunch at an inn after they had yet another run-in with the Kougaiji-tachi.

“What do you mean, ‘weird’?”

“They looked like burn marks or something,” the brunet elaborated. “And they looked like they hurt; he couldn’t really move his hands that much.”

“I wonder what happened to him,” Hakkai said curiously.

Sanzo kept quiet and finished his meal. The moment he was done, he stood up and left the dining area, making his way up the stairs and into his room. He locked the door behind him and lit up a cigarette, sitting down on the side of the bed. Moonlight drifted into the room through the open window.

Around half an hour later, a cloaked figure entered the room through the same window. It pulled back its hood to reveal Kougaiji’s face. Before the demon could speak, Sanzo asked, “Why didn’t you tell me the sutra burned you?”

Silence. The monk was about to repeat his question when the redhead answered, “What would you have done if I’d told you?”

“I don’t know,” he said, voice flat. He looked at the prince’s face and couldn’t read the expression he saw there.

“Then what difference does it make?”

The blond stubbed his cigarette out on the ashtray on the bedside table. “Nothing.”


Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net