RSS Feed

 Home
 Most Recent
 
 Authors
 Titles
 Help
 Search
 Log In
 
 

Dear Santa by Eline
[Reviews - 4] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Dear Santa


By Eline


Notes: Had weird conversation with Incandescens about Dear Santa letters and this was the result . . .


Watch out for yaoi, shounen ai and the usual stuff . . .


* * * * * * * * * *


At the Toushin Taishi's Annual Revolutionaries Function, things were getting well under way.


"So, what did you get him?" Zenon asked.


Shien held up two books.


"Brave New World and a copy of Chicken Soup for the Toushin Taishi's Soul? I brought copious amounts of alcohol," he said, proffering an armload of wine jars. "Since he's not here at the moment, why don't we get started?"


"I don't drink," Shien said.


"Oh come on . . . why don't you cut loose once in a while?"


* * * * * * * * * *


Elsewhere, Homura smiled to himself. Shien and Zenon would be most surprised when they found out that he had booked them on a one-week vacation cruise as a year-end bonus. They deserved it for all their hard work.


He only wished that he could be there to see the look on their faces when they discovered that there was only one cabin . . .


* * * * * * * * * *


"More wine, Gojyo?" Hakkai asked, offering him the bottle.


"Sure! Why not? Cheers!" Gojyo said, trying to watch the level in Hakkai's glass without seeming to.


"Mmmm--it's delicious, Hakkai!" Goku looked like he could have waxed lyrical over the food if his mouth had not been stuffed full.


Sanzo rolled his eyes in exasperation and drank his beer.


* * * * * * * * * *


Homura sighed. No one had thought of getting him Genjo Sanzo this year . . . Maybe he should go and indulge in a little spying-on-the-Sanzo-ikkou . . .


* * * * * * * * * *


"Wow, that pudding was great! I'm finally full . . ." Goku burped and looked around in bewilderment. "Ne, Sanzo? Where are Gojyo and Hakkai?"


Sanzo snorted and pointed to the corner where Gojyo and Hakkai were leaning against each other and snoring gently. "Stone drunk. Idiots, the lot of you . . ."


"Hey, Sanzo--what's that thing up there?"


The priest glanced up and said without thinking, "That's mistletoe--"


* * * * * * * * * *


Homura appeared on the roof of the inn where the Sanzo-ikkou were staying. Unfortunately, he had popped up in front of the lead reindeer in a long string of flying reindeer and the poor beast was so startled that it braked and reared back. The ensuing panic and confusion caused an otherwise smooth landing to become a messy chain of moaning reindeer dangling halfway off the roof.


The reindeer looked so pathetic that Homura cut them free of the bell-spangled harness. Which resulted in a sudden *snap*, a cut-off scream and a very loud crash.


Homura and the group of emancipated reindeer peered over the edge of the roof. There was a smashed-up sleigh on the ground four storeys below. A rotund figure in red was rolling around in the wreckage.


"Er, I'm sorry, but are these your reindeer?" he called down.


Then he heard footsteps. Very angry footsteps coming up from the stairs leading up to the roof.


Sanzo was enraged. Well, mostly enraged and a little confused. Goku had dared to-- That damn monkey had dared to k--


Well the stupid monkey was now nursing a headache courtesy of Mr. Fan. But then he had heard the damn sleigh bells. As he was in a generous mood that night, he stormed off to the roof to give the fat paedophile a piece of his mind, all the while denying that he was blushing.


"Damn silly holiday," he muttered as he emerged out on the roof. "I said that if I even heard a single--"


A lot of antlers and liquid brown eyes turned to look at him. And in their midst was one particularly intense mismatched gaze.


"*Konzen* . . ."


"Shit."


* * * * * * * * * *


"Kyuuuu!" (Why don't you come in for some eggnog?)


*snort* *whuffle* (Don't mind if we do. Dragging that sleigh around is bloody hard work.)


*wheeze* (Oi Rudolph--what about the Fat Man?)


*huff* *snort* *snort* (Oh leave him, we deserve a break.)


* * * * * * * * * *



Skin Design by Amie of Intense-Illusions.net