Hurt You by GhostHelwig



Summary: Sanzo and Goku are trying to get it right, but sometimes, love isn't that easy... A drabble. Rated PG-13 for slash and adult references.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Saiyuki
Characters: Genjo Sanzou, Son Goku
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: M/M
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/04/05
Updated: 08/04/05


Hurt You by GhostHelwig
Chapter 1: Hurt You
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer — I do not own or profit from Saiyuki. Go figure. Rated PG-13 for slash and adult references. Go figure. (*lol*)

This is just a drabble, vaguely inspired by a certain scene in the Reload Gunlock anime. If you haven’t seen it, I doubt you’ll be able to see the reference.

Anyway, enjoy. Peace, all.

--0--

Hurt You
by Ghost Helwig

--0--

“Don’t you want me to hurt you?”

“No. Idiot.” The words are cold, but sound broken. “What makes you think I would want that?”

“Well... I thought... I mean... you wear leather...”

“Tch. It’s not leather, monkey-boy. It’s silk.”

A monkey proceeds to choke. A monk sighs, waits.

“Silk.” A nervous gulp when violet eyes begin to glare dangerously. “So. Okay. But then... what do you want me to do?” We’re here, now, don’t make me stop.

“Tch.” Hold me — kiss me — touch me. But the monk can’t speak, because saying what he needs is a vulnerability.

“Just... do nothing.”

--000--

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://split-infinity.org/saiyuki/viewstory.php?sid=723