He Has a Point by itainohime



Summary: Nii publishes an article regarding his studies of hanyo sexuality, and Gojyo takes issue with the results. Absolutely ridiculous and short.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Saiyuki
Characters: Genjo Sanzou, Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/01/05
Updated: 08/01/05


He Has a Point by itainohime
Chapter 1: infertile, impotent--what's the difference?!
Author's Notes:

"He Makes a Point"

by Princess of Pain

"That's bullshit!"

"Ah... Gojyo," Hakkai said delicately, clearing his throat, "I don't see why it wouldn't be true."

The hanyo favored the youkai with a withering glare, then turned his ire back to the idiotic priest and his stupid tabloids. "Half-breeds are not impotent! Let me tell you that there are plenty of women out there who can tell you otherwise, you smart-ass monk!"

"The article doesn't say impotent," the blonde snapped, keeping his eyes trained on his paper. "It says that hanyo are almost always infertile. There's a difference, retard."

"Infertile, impotent--what's the fucking difference?!"

"One means you can't father kids. One means you can't get it up. Dumbass."

"What--that's bull! I'm telling you, I'm as virile as Krishna at a gang bang, and--"

"Gojyo," Hakkai said, his voice clipped and polite as always, "when was the last time you received a Father's Day card?"

The hanyo gaped. "I. Uh. Well, um. See. There was... shut up. Both of you shut up right the fuck now."

~Owari~


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://split-infinity.org/saiyuki/viewstory.php?sid=715