Hey, Did You... by itainohime



Summary: An extremely stupid spoof on the fact that whenever the Sanzo-ikkou are attacked in the night, they all immediately snap awake. I'm sorry for writing this.
Rating: PG
Categories: Saiyuki
Characters: Sanzou-ikkou
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 04/06/05
Updated: 04/06/05


Hey, Did You... by itainohime
Chapter 1: Hey...
Author's Notes:

"Hey, Did You..."

by Princess of Pain

Sanzo's violet eyes snapped open.  As was his custom, he instantly took stock of his surroundings.  He was lying on his back, his body lightly shrouded in the bedsheets.  The thick bump under his pillow indicated that his pistol was precisely where it should be.  He was unable to penetrate the darkness with his eyes; his ears told him that Goku was still chainsawing through redwoods, but that Hakkai and the stupid redhead's sleep had been interrupted, as had his.

"... sanzo?"  Hakkai, his voice so soft that the word went uncapitalized.

"... hey, did you..." Gojyo.  Slurred and grumpy.

"I swear to God it was Goku," he growled, privately promising himself that he would never permit the monkey to eat any beans.  EVER again.

~Owari~ AFTER: Because fart jokes are funny. :B


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://split-infinity.org/saiyuki/viewstory.php?sid=516